So what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that will decrease the surface area stress of liquid and produce a considerable volume of uniform and secure foam, that is employed to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is actually a substance that will make its aqueous solution produce a massive quantity of foam when mechanical force is introduced directly into the air. This type of material is actually a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of the Concrete additive is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it also cannot become a foaming agent. Surface activity is definitely the core of foaming.
The function of cement foaming agent
The main function of a cement foaming agent would be to promote the foaming of cement paste to create lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, resulting in the cement slurry to have a large number of pores throughout the construction process, thereby lowering the density of concrete and making it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, along with other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents may also enhance the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. Furthermore, cement foaming agents may also enhance the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it easier to build and shape.
12 features and advantages of foaming agent
- It offers compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been capable of meeting the requirements. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this issue. , a replacement for traditional insulation materials
- It is lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively cuts down on the load of the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, while the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Boost the stability and life of the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer features a high level of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively ensuring that the indoor floor is flat rather than cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that relating to the benzene board. It is made from perlite particles. A lot more than five times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, that is 20-30 times that relating to ordinary cement.
- It offers good compressive strength: if the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: You will have no condensation round the warm water pipes during heating, and you will have no splitting involving the layers.
- Good bonding: The material utilized in foamed cement is cement, which has an outstanding bond with all the upper and lower layers and will not cause hollowing or collapse of the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and may be combined entirely with all the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to make a whole.
- It offers an anti-permeability effect: Due to the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is much more than six times stronger than that of ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is definitely an inorganic material (cement) that does not burn and thus has good fire resistance. When applied to buildings, it can enhance the fireproof performance of the building.
Exactly what are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is generated via an accumulation of complicated chain reactions. The product is actually a pure and clear oily liquid having a light yellow color. It is really not responsive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is close to neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and does not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, hard to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to help make foamed cement has the highlights of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, therefore it is commonly employed in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices may be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin as the primary raw material and is made through a number of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It is produced using imported advanced equipment and the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented throughout the production process. The product is actually a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, audio quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and ideal foam stability; it is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Due to the high surface strength of the foam made by this foaming agent, the foam is highly stable. The bubbles of the foamed cement made with it will be in a closed state independent of every other, and there is no link between the bubbles. The permeability resistance of the foamed cement products is very high. In the same density, in contrast to foamed cement made with plant-based foaming agents, it has better sealing as well as heat preservation properties and higher strength.
The uses of cement foaming agent
- Construction field
Cement foaming agents are commonly used in the construction area and they are mainly utilized to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the main advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They may be commonly used in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, along with other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used for building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used for building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road field
Cement foaming agents can also be utilized in the broad area and they are mainly utilized to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the main advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and may reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used for road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used for road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge field
Cement foaming agents can also be utilized in the bridge area, mainly utilized to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the main advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which could detect the weight of the bridge and extend the service life of the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used for bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Good Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is actually a supplier of concrete additives, which are concrete foaming agent and relative products with over 12 years experience with nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. Should you be looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])